Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We love the beach!

Jim's job took us to Cali for a week. We had so much fun going to the beach and Disneyland. Here are a few pics at the beach. We miss it so much.


What a Hottie!




Blake is now 8 months old and loved the sand. He ate a lot of it.




Such a cute couple.


I should be a photographer! Smile!


3 comments:

cfarar said...

They are great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. Let us know if you ever come to Phoenix.

Beck said...

Yes you should be a photographer :) Your amazing! That looks like so much fun. I cant wait for the 4th and SeaWorld!!!

Jenie said...

How fun for you guys! Great pictures...I know what you mean about the sand; Avery's diapers were, let's just say "interesting" for a few days after we made our last trip to the beach. :) Glad you guys had such a fun trip! I'll just keep hoping Jim's job will bring you guys to the desert for a week. :)