
Pictures say, 1000 words! Well mine are...
Stressed
Hot
Cold
Irritated
Frustrated
Scared
Hungry
Tantrum
Whining
Crying
Well not quite a 1000.
I know your thinking, Blake looks happy. Which he was, just not mom!
I just did not enjoy the pool this time. Which I hate, cuz I love the sun and being in it.
I had such a hard time watching 3 kids in the pool. Very scary and stressful. Constantly saying to myself. Ok! 1...2...3... a couple minutes later, 1...2... where's Kallie? OK there she is! 3...
Kallie can swim some what! But not good enough by herself yet. She sometimes goes to deep and then we got trouble.
Any advice would be nice!
Where are the baby pools, and the beach entrance pools in UTAH? Or even the water features that shoot up? You know any shallow pool to play in, that is not so easy to drown in?
Meanwhile, I think I will hold off on the pool thing till at least one can swim by themselves. Or if I have another set of eyes watching with me.
Too stressful to watch 3 kids who can't swim by themselves!
10 comments:
I just discovered your blog...you have the cutest family!
Kelly
Meg you are such a good writer. I always love your blog. Im so sorry you didnt have fun yesterday just bring a stroller for Blake to buckle him in and life jackets for the girls. It will make it so much easier. And if we go after lunch you wont have to worry about feeding them. Lets try that next time :)
I know these pools might be a little far from you, but in Layton there is the Surf and Swim, and they have the beach type pool, with waves. I guess they have that at Seven Peaks in Provo, too, but I am not sure how pricey it is. In Brigham City and Logan they have really neat pools with water features for the kids and a specific kids area. Sorry, I don't really know any close to you guys. I hate trying to take 3 kids swimming by myself. I totally agree with your stress level!
At least you are in the sun now and not the snow right?! You can come visit our kiddie pool any time (please). The pool (and the girls) miss you guys! Glad you all survived!
It's hard enough going to the kiddie pool with two kids by myself. I don't know how you do it with 3. Maybe you should move to Virginia where they have great pools for kids and money grows on trees! :o) Hint! Hint!
I can only imagine Megan. I went to Kodi's pool the other day with my two, which is usually fine in that kiddie pool. But Sophia noticed the big pool and went to join Kodi with her girls. I was at such a loss--- how am I supposed to hang on to both of them. When Sophia thinks she can swim and I didn't bring her floaties. I was super stressed--- I can promise I'll boycott the water when I've got three on my own. Scary.
Megan-
Props to you!! I get pretty stressed just taking two kids to the pool. I am always feeling like I am missing one and recounting them. I can't imagine going with three! Good luck:)
I totally know how you feel. It's so much better when Cody can come with us....on the days he can't, I'm a little stressed too. Luckily, Carson won't go in the water without his ring, but eventually we're going to have to teach the poor boy how to swim. Avery has no fear so we have to watch her all the time. Your kids are sooo cute! It's fun catching up with you guys through your blog. I'm catching up so hopefully we'll do a little better from now on. We're coming to Utah this next week so we'll give you a call. Talk to you soon.
Hey! Loved reading and catching up! Maybe when my life slows down a bit we can all hang out....well you guys already do that, but maybe I can join the mix soon!!
We were laughing about this blog just yesterday as Roxanne, Rachelle, Denice and I were in my pool counting kids' heads all afternoon. Either wait until they can get older or at least 2 can swim. Luckily I have a pool in the backyard and can go out when one is sleeping. If you think about it, you're being a good mom to be so stressed.
Post a Comment