Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just one of those days!

Yes, I know we all have them. But I just need to vent a little, so bare with me. It all started last night with the dreaded PMS. Sorry, but it happens. First one since having Blake.

So then this morning tring to get all three kids out the door is hard. But getting three kids out the door making your way to Costco and realizing you don't have your purse. Which you left on the kitchen counter because I had to help Brooklyn poop. Now this is just upsetting. I wanted to yell some words. (if you know what I mean) :)

Lunch Time at Beck's: Kallie is constantly saying "They are being mean". "They don't want to play with me". AHHH! I don't want to hear anymore. Kallie has just been giving me a hard time lately. Being very difficult.

So I do try and calm the situation down and while doing this Kallie sticks her tongue out at Tyler. AHHH! Time to go home. Kallie is going to time out.

Then coming home I am unloading some heavy drinks and there is the umbrella top to the jogger. This is a metal bar that curls up on the end. Well I just so happen to step right on this metal curl part, slicing my big toe open and gushing blood on my rainbow sandals. OOCH! Is right.

I did bite my tongue though so no bad words came out. :) Impressive, I think so.

So now I have a hurt big toe and bad stomach cramps. All I want to do is lie down and go to bed. Now that Kallie is in her room for the afternoon, and I got Brooklyn to sleep. But no I can't sleep, Blake won't let me.

What is it with babies and moms, we can never be on the same schedule. Kids either for that matter. So anyway, This is my VENT! Oh, did I mention Jim is out of town!! JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

7 comments:

Kendyl said...

You poor girl...hang in there! Time for a girls night out!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim and Megan,

This is Mike and Shelby Rodgers. I found your blog from Jeff and Kendyl's blog.

By the way, nice post! :)
Shelby said she can totally relate!!!

We have a blog, but we recently went private. If you email Shelby, we can add you to our invite list.

shelbysemail@yahoo.com

Take care,

Rodge

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Thank goodness for "tomorrows". Too bad I wasn't there to help you out because at least we would have laughed through it all. Those times are tough. Boy, we all have them for sure. Hope your toe is okay.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Forgot to mention that those b&w pictures on the side of your blog are awesome. Blake is a chubbers! You have beautiful children. Tell them "hi" and that we miss them in our Primary.

Sara Liechty said...

I'm so sorry...I can totally relate! Hang in there! Tomorrow will be better! :) I hope venting helped! It always helps me! Miss you guys!

The Plewe Clan said...

You poor thing! 3 kids is so hard and life can be crazy! Hang in there!

Holly Moore said...

Oh man those days stink! You can do it! I know how you feel about the purse thing, I leave stuff I meant to bring all the time! I know I'll be a mess when we finally have kids... scary.