
Jim's boss was moving and gave us this bike he didn't need anymore for his daughter. Lucky for us, Brooklyn now has a bike and it just so happens to be the exact same bike as Kallie's. (just older) SWEET! no fighting over who has the cooler bike.
Jim right away got Brook a helmet along with some training wheels so she can start riding.
I am thinking, there is no way she can ride a bike, she is too little. She is barely three. Boy was I wrong! She just took off right away. It is the cutest thing watching my girls ride their bikes together.
Meanwhile, as I am watching and taking pictures I can't help but think how BIG Brooklyn looks riding this bike. Where did the time go? I was just holding this fat cheeks little girl in my arms. Anyway, I just can't believe how she has grown into this beautiful little girl. Time is so precious with our little ones!
3 comments:
Amen! Several times a week I just look at the kids and wonder where time went and how I can stop it for a minute. Just shows how much we really need to slow down and enjoy them.
Love hand-me-downs. How did you make that pictures collage???
That is such a sweet story. That is amazing Brook can already ride a bike. Nice job on the collage you will have to teach me :)
Post a Comment