Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Remember when back in the day, we only had one child? I forget what it is like to only have one. Here is Jim with our sweet Kallie. Our little red head! Don't ask us where it came from :)






Then came child #2. It's another Girl. Brooklyn! aka Booty Boo.





Finally, At last came our BOY with his big blue eyes. Blake! aka dudey dude/fat kid.







Interview with Kallie(5) and Brooklyn(3) about Jim.

Meg: Did you know that Father's Day is coming up?
K: Yep

Meg: What is Father's Day?
K: Uh, it's about Jesus. Uh, wait no you celebrate fathers, yeah!

Meg: Who is your dad?
K and B: Jim
B: and Ashers dad Isaac.

Meg: What is dad's favorite color?
K: Um, Green and Blue

Meg: What is your favorite thing to do with dad?
B: purple and yellow
K: no, Brook you mean color.
B: oh yeah!
K: I like to wrestle with dad.

Meg: What is dad's favorite thing to do?
K: watch Lakers
B: Lakers

Meg: What kind of car does dad drive?
K: to work?
Meg: yes
K: Oh, his truck

Meg: What is dad's favorite food?
B: noodles
K: pepperoni pizza

Meg: How old is dad?
K: 16
B: 16

Meg: What does daddy do at work?
K: He gets paper and a pen and he draws some letters on the paper and thats how he works.
B: he draws names and colors.

Meg: What's your favorite thing about daddy?
K: when we wrestle and then he has a headache and his back hurts. (Ow, Brook is kicking me.)
Meg: Brooklyn stop kicking Kallie or you will sit in time out.
Meg: repeats question to Brooklyn
B: wrestle and read books

Meg: What time does dad get home from work?
K: I don't know. Oh I know 20:30.

Meg: Do you love daddy?
B: yeah
K: I love him even more!
Meg: What? You mean more then Brook?
K: No, I love all of you. Daddy, you, Blake and Brooklyn.

It was so fun having this conversation with the kids. Especially when Brook was getting bored and kicked Kallie. They love you so much. You are the BEST dad ever. We Love You! Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day, DAD! You are such a rockstar. Love, Kallie, Brooklyn and Blake

6 comments:

Beck said...

So cute Meg! You did such a good job. I love the baby pics of the kids. It was fun to remember back...and I love how fat Brook was I totally forgot about her cheeks. There is one picture where she totally looks like Blake.

Shel said...

I can't believe how chunky Brooklyn was! That was really fun to see all of their pics and read that, awesome post!

Perley Family said...

So cute! Good idea Meg! Happy Father's Day Jim. You are such a great dad to your cute kids. I loved seeing the pictures of the kids when they were so teeny. And wow, Jim gets home late...20:30?! That must make for a long day; poor guy.

Shannan said...

That is so great! I love the interview with the girls. It is always funny to see their perspective on things. That one picture of Brooklyn is darling. She still looks exactly the same! You have such cute kids.

April said...

He really is such a great daddy! You're such a cute family. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute, and funny. I had no idea Jim was only 16! And that he colors and writes names for work? He's progressed a lot since college!

Cute post, and cute kids! Happy Fathers day, Jim. Miss you.