Or so I thought she was getting good...
She soon found out that riding down big hills are danerous!
Kallie had her first really bad CRASH and BURN, down the big hill beside our house. Concrete burns all on her face and arms. Fortunately she didn't break anything or need stitches. But did basically catch the concrete with her face. Ouch!!
POOR KALLIE!! (No more hills for Kallie just straight streets)
(These Pictures are Day 1 and Day 2. Day 2 kinda turned into a black eye)
But the good news is... She is alright and it's healing!!
8 comments:
ooohh poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!
Oh my gosh! Poor Kallie! Give her a big hug for me. Ouch!
OUCH! That is no fun. Those are the worst. I still remember my first bad bike crash. I was mortified and in serious pain. Sad.. I hope she heals quick.
I wish I looked that good after getting thrashed like that. She has the best hair. Love you Kal!
Those hills are killers in this neighborhood. I let my kids go to the church parking lot to ride around. It's the flattest thing around :) Glad she is healing!
Oh Kallie! So sad. It looks like you've had your share of drama around there. Glad you are both doing better! Your kids need to stop growing! :) Kallie looks like she's been keeping the Tooth Fairy busy! So fun. Kail has been TRYING to get something to wiggle in her mouth. Not happening. Hugs.
poor Kallie is right! She is brave to get back on her bike, even if it is only on straight streets for a while! That would have done me in.
These pictures are so sad! POOR GIRL! Let her know that we are mailing her a special package today so that she can feel better!
Post a Comment