Friday, May 29, 2009

Brooklyn, age 4





I feel like I have been posting a lot for Kallie and Blake lately. So I thought I would write a little something about Brooklyn, before I loose my mind and can't remember things. :)

Brooklyn is just a funny/dramatic little girl. She has to wear a dress everyday. She dances, and sings to her favorite songs. (which is a crack up to watch) Plus, she poses for the camera like a champ. (this too is fun when taking pictures) But lately, the best of all..

she has been saying the funniest things.

Quote #1

YES! We are going to the mall. The Mall is the BOMB!! They have moving stairs!

Quote #2

Mom! That guy has lots of stamps!
(watching the Laker game vs. Denver Nuggets. Referring to the array of tattoos on the Denver Nuggets)

7 comments:

Jenie said...

We miss all of you! Love that girl. She's always so cute and funny!!!

-Bailey

Casey Jensen said...

You should bring her over and I will take some pictures of her as a birthday gift. (if you want) :)

Beck said...

I love little Brooky :) I have the cutest nieces and nephew!

Nikki said...

She's so adorable. We love little "Booklynn".

Sam said...

wow she was a little baby last time I saw you guys!

Jenie said...

I see Bailey already commented for us, but that top picture of Brooklyn is sooo cute! They're growing up so much and it doesn't seem like it's been that long. I can't believe Blake. What a cute family you have. Hopefully we can see you in the summer...we'd love to catch up.

Mike and Shelby said...

what a doll!