Monday, May 25, 2009

Kallie Update




I know, I know. I am the worst blogger ever.

Last you heard was Kallie had not broken anything since that awful downhill bike accident.

But actually, the Dr. Office called like 4 days later. I know, right! Yes, 4 days later, to tell us that they sent her X Ray in for a 2nd opinion at the Radiology Dept at the Hospital. She did in fact brake her arm, not once, but twice! How does a Dr. miss that in an X-ray??

But, I was kinda glad to hear it. Cuz earlier that day, she had been complaining that her arm was hurting her and she couldn't reach the gum in the cabinet. I was getting frustrated thinking she was just being silly. So when the Nurse called it did make since. (Poor Kallie)

So she broke both her Ulna and Radius bones. Luckily, they are just minor fractures but, because it was in both bones, she needed a cast. So she got a Hot Pink cast and was very brave. In fact, she was a little excited about the pink cast thing going on. :)

It has been only 2 weeks and she gets it off tomorrow morning. So not bad, but it is starting to stink. This is her complaining, not me. :)

No comments: