
Blake is such a GOOD little boy. There is no other word for this kid. He is truly genuinely GOOD natured.
He is what makes me think, "Oh I can handle another nasty pregnancy". No problem. Sickness and all, and No I am not pregnant. :)
He just makes me think that the whole ordeal of pregnancy (aka getting fat), ferocious varicose veins and being so so so SICK... is all worth it in the end!!
He just makes me smile and puts it all into perspective!!
7 comments:
He is getting SO big! He's not looking like a baby anymore. Awe... They are growing up to fast.
Cute boy! Noah is the same way. That's why we decided to have another baby and ended up with another sweet good natured boy :).
Megan -
Blake is sooo cute. Boys are the best. I am alittle biased though. All your kids are very cute though. How could they not be with parent like you and Jim?
We miss you guys!
I'm telling you. Boys with the name Blake are seriously gems. Or maybe it is the 3rd child? Or what? We've got the sweetest Blake here too. Cute boy! Yes, you should have another :)
I am so glad to hear that! I know it's a weird fear, but I worry about how to help my little boy be 'good' when he is a little older. This gives me hope. :)
And your Blake is adorable too.
I seriously just thought you were about to announce being pregnant on your blog before you told your sister...who you are living with btw :) Note to self tell Becky first! haha.
p.s. I dont know if I told you yet or not but I love your "open daily" header. So cute!
You can do it!!! Blake is just a tender mercy!!! We all need those to keep us sane, and to remind us that parenting is full of sun rays too!!! Hope all is well! Hug each other from me! By the way, I LOVE looking at your Interior Design Blog - LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment