Monday, February 15, 2010

Homework... Priceless

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment...



After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,
I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint.

I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This drawing is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington



LOL. I just had to share. My sister Missy emailed this to me. CLASSIC!!

3 comments:

Audry said...

That is hilarious!

Beck said...

I still cant stop laughing!!!

Missy said...

I thought you would like it. I laughed so hard and had to look at it a couple of times...Love and miss you!! When can you come home?