It looks cute...do you recommend it just for the girls or could my man handle it too? :)
Okay so why didn't I get an invite? I want to see it bad! Bec said Taylor HOTner was in it! lol
Yes Shelby. I kept thinking the whole time that Jim would of enjoyed it too. It's something for everyone.and Rikke yes Taylor is in it. Him and Taylor Swift have funny roles. You need to check it for yourself. He does look good too. SMILE
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks cute...do you recommend it just for the girls or could my man handle it too? :)
Okay so why didn't I get an invite? I want to see it bad! Bec said Taylor HOTner was in it! lol
Yes Shelby. I kept thinking the whole time that Jim would of enjoyed it too. It's something for everyone.
and Rikke yes Taylor is in it. Him and Taylor Swift have funny roles. You need to check it for yourself. He does look good too. SMILE
Post a Comment