Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cali Trip (Part 3)

Universal Studios with Jim's brother Scott, his girlfriend Bre and Jim's Sister April. We just happened to score free tickets from some friends. So we shared the love with family. :)


We rode the Jurassic Park Ride, which was a blast but not so much for Kallie. :) The drop at the end was pretty intense... So Fun!


Brooklyn, Scott and Bre.

This was the set of Waterworld the show. It was by far the best show to see!!

Kallie and I.


Jim, April and Blake.


Aww. Finally a family picture.




Thats a wrap. It is always fun to visit California! Till next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are so creative! Wow, your family has grown. You look great and your kids are so cute and so grown. Where does the time go???

Mike and Shelby said...

I am glad your kids enjoyed Universal Studios more than mine! :) (minus that drop on Jurassic Park!) My Brooke is still terrified of bridges! You did get a great family picture though...especially the funny face in front! ;)

Beck said...

Now I want to go on the Jurassic Park ride....

And California... :)

Love your new family pic. You all look SO great in it.

Audry said...

My kids have never been. They've only been to Disneyland. But maybe that's because, I LOVE disneyland. It's hard for me to go any where else.