Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blake... You Little Rascal!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more month till Nursury. Woo Hoo!!

8 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

he is such a cutie!!

Beck said...

haha! He seriously always makes me smile :) I love that little rascal!

Mike and Shelby said...

I love the look on his face, like "what, did I do something wrong?" mixed with "you still love me though!"

Perley Family said...

Oh! I just want to hug and kiss him! He is too cute.

Lillie said...

a. he's so stinking cute. and so BIG!

b. So here's the thing.. I SOOO wish I had the answers for you about the template. My bro in law Joe did both of my blogs for me and I keep telling him to explain it to me so I can do it myself but he says it's a pain. I had the same prob. Wanted big pictures and so went to the stretch template... but wished it wasn't quite so wide. I think it's just switching a few numbers in the html code, but the one for the whole blog is so big and intimidating, I don't know where. I'm sorry!

As for the header, mine's a little smaller of course, but for that I resized my header to the width of 750 pixels or something, in Photoshop, you could do it in any version and probably other editing programs if you have one... I just trialed and errored until it fit right. But DON'T click the 'shrink to fit' box when you upload your header if you do this, you're using the true size. You just have to get that true size right. It's a pain in the butt... but it's possible!!! I hope that helped a little!

Audry said...

Yeah I've had my share of that lately with Tatum.

cfarar said...

He is so cute. There is just something awesome with having a little boy!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or did Blake just sprout a ton of hair? He looks like such a BIG boy now! Darling.