Brooklyn's Birthday is this Saturday,and I had taken birthday pics of Kallie and wanted to do the same for Brooklyn. Brook is such a poser, that it was easy to get some cute shots. So this is me trying to act like a photographer! :)
Totally love them. You are being a good little photographer...look at you! Your blog is looking awesome too. I love how you learned how to change up the pictures and make collages. Nice job! Happy Birthday little Brook Brook. You are such a doll!
Meg you are doing awesome. You will have to teach me how to do the collage thing. Lets get together again soon. I had fun hanging out the other day. Tell Brooklyn we say Happy Birhtday!!!
Cute pictures!!! She is growing up so fast! Tell Brooklyn she should have her b-day package tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. I know I am terrible. It had been in my car for the last 3 weeks. I am so horrible; I just have issues with the post office. I hope she had a great birthday. She is so adorable! Love the tu-tu too :o)
Brooklyn is so stinkin' adorable. You have great kids. Thanks for being so great! I love all our late night meetings. I know it sucks for getting up the next day, but I always walk away smiling.
8 comments:
She is so cute!! All of your kids are adorable, I can't believe how big they have gotten. And i love the girls surfer room =)
you are a pro! those pics are way cute! happy birthday brooke!
Totally love them. You are being a good little photographer...look at you! Your blog is looking awesome too. I love how you learned how to change up the pictures and make collages. Nice job! Happy Birthday little Brook Brook. You are such a doll!
I can't believe she's 4! She is really cute.
Meg you are doing awesome. You will have to teach me how to do the collage thing. Lets get together again soon. I had fun hanging out the other day. Tell Brooklyn we say Happy Birhtday!!!
She is getting so big! What a cutie!
Cute pictures!!! She is growing up so fast! Tell Brooklyn she should have her b-day package tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. I know I am terrible. It had been in my car for the last 3 weeks. I am so horrible; I just have issues with the post office. I hope she had a great birthday. She is so adorable! Love the tu-tu too :o)
Brooklyn is so stinkin' adorable. You have great kids. Thanks for being so great! I love all our late night meetings. I know it sucks for getting up the next day, but I always walk away smiling.
Post a Comment