Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Love My Man!

One of the things I love about Jim is how creative he is! He loves to work with his hands. As I speak he is in the garage right now building our girls beds. SMILE. Don't worry pictures will come.

This Christmas my whole family came up and stayed with Becky and I in Utah. It was a blast. Jim compiled all of our pictures and made a DVD to hand out. He also created a funny video and I wanted to share how talented Jim is on the computer. One of his many talents. Enjoy!!

BLAKE


AMY


KALLIE


ALISA


EMMA AND KATIE


ME (I KNOW, RIGHT)


ASHER


TYLER


JOSH


MOM AND DAD


CHARLIE


CHASE


JIM


ISAAC


BEN


DAD


Hidden Talent Indeed! I love my man!!

9 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

That is freaking awesome! Classic for Isaac! Thats awesome!

Holly Moore said...

Ha ha, I love those! Also, that's awesome that he put you on Angelina's body, he obviously thinks you're hot. I would have picked the Sumo wrestler for my look alike, but whose asking. (=

Perley Family said...

He is so talented! Love the pictures!

Sarah said...

i loved those! what a creative guy!

Audry said...

That's cute! Got love creative men.

Beck said...

I still laugh when I see them. Hillarious! Jim has quite the talent. Thats for sure. I cant wait to see the girls beds all finished.

p.s. I love your music. I totally want to go see Twilight again thanks!

Mike and Shelby said...

that is hilarious.

Casey Jensen said...

I totally laughed when I saw this. Funny. Colby likes to put our heads on other peoples bodies too. I've never been put on Angelina though. Very cute.

Katie Morgan said...

How fun and CREATIVE!! I wish I was better on the computer!