Your house looks gorgeous! I love the decorations. And the kids look so cute too! I wish we were going to be celebrating together...maybe next year! By the way I think you, Kendyl and I all have the same stockings from pottery barn for our kids. Great minds think alike!!!
7 comments:
That is an AWESOME Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
Hurray! Such a cute family! So we have great taste... we have the same stockings!! Don't you love 'em? Merry Christmas!
How cute Meg! Love all the pictures. So fun!
Your house looks gorgeous! I love the decorations. And the kids look so cute too! I wish we were going to be celebrating together...maybe next year! By the way I think you, Kendyl and I all have the same stockings from pottery barn for our kids. Great minds think alike!!!
I love the new layout and all your pictures. Your tree is so pretty. Hope you guys have a great holiday.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TREE-I LOVE IT ALL IT UP.
Megan, I hope you guys had a great Christmas. You all look so good and the kids are so grown up!
Post a Comment