New camera's are the best. We've loved ours. I look forward to seeing pictures from you New Camera.
Ok honestly I have so many faves!#1 Brooks butt crack#2 your family pic#3 the one with you and Blake-so CUTE!
Cute pics!!
Wow...I am jealous, and seriously could you get any hotter!?
LOVE the pictures! And I love how long you hair is getting. So cute!
WAY FUN PICTURES! The joys of a new camera!
I love getting a new camera. I wish I could do it more often! And your house rocks. seriously. I'm jealous...
You guys all look so good! Miss you, Dayna
Post a Comment
8 comments:
New camera's are the best. We've loved ours. I look forward to seeing pictures from you New Camera.
Ok honestly I have so many faves!
#1 Brooks butt crack
#2 your family pic
#3 the one with you and Blake-so CUTE!
Cute pics!!
Wow...I am jealous, and seriously could you get any hotter!?
LOVE the pictures! And I love how long you hair is getting. So cute!
WAY FUN PICTURES! The joys of a new camera!
I love getting a new camera. I wish I could do it more often! And your house rocks. seriously. I'm jealous...
You guys all look so good! Miss you, Dayna
Post a Comment