
Ok! So Jim and I have always secretly wished we were photographers. So the first chance we get, that is running into some extra cash. We finally are abe to buy a nice camera.
I mean really nice! No more CHEAP digital cameras where the batteries die after 5days, it only holds 20 pictures, and you have to wait 30 seconds before you can take the next picture. You know what I mean?
So goodbye to the old camera and hello to our new Sony A200.
Just to brag a little. It holds over 1000 pictures at 10 mega pixals. You can just keep on pushing the button and snapping shots off instantly. Plus the battery is rechargeable and lasts a really, really long time.
AHH, finally my dream camera!
3 comments:
Nice! You deserve it, and won't regret it. It's good to have a nice camera, it's something that you use everyday and capture memories with. Enjoy!
Yay! Can't wait to see what kind of pictures it takes in hawaii! We just got a new camera too...a nikon. It too is amazing.
I am really jealous of that! I really want one that snaps the picture instantly...esp WITH AN ACTIVE TWO YEAR OLD!
Post a Comment