Two Years Old
Three Years Old
Four Years Old
Five Years Old
Six Years Old
As the years go by, I vividly remember holding Kallie in my arms for the first time. With tears in my eyes, I thought, "where is the instruction manual for this baby."
Although 6 years have passed and I still sometimes have recurring doubts as a mother. I can honestly say, Kallie is overall thriving and such a sweet spirit to have in our house.
Kallie is honest, kind, helpful, and smart. Jim and I love her so much and can't wait for all the fun filled years to come.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Kallie Lou!!
16 comments:
What a sweet post! Love all the pictures. (And those adorable curls!!!)
You forgot gorgeous. She's gorgeous.
So cute! Love all the pics Meg. What a cute post! Love it!
Happy Birthday Kallie. I love all those cute pictures of her especially her latest one in the hot pink skirt. LOVE IT. How is it that are kids are growing up so fast???
She is getting so big. She looks so beautiful.
Where did 6 years go??? Happy Birthday Kallie, you're beautiful!
Happy Birthday Kallie! Wow, she definitely looks 6 - she's growing up! That last picture is beautiful. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Kallie! What sweet pictures of her! I love how curly her hair is in her 2 year old picture & she is so grown up now!
What happened to all her curls? On her 6th birthday picture her hair looks as if it was never that curly as I remember. Did you straighten it or is it like that now? She is such a beautiful girl!
She is so pretty! Happy Birthday Kallie!!
Look how grown up she is! Her hair is all thick and almost straight! DId you straighten it? I love her curls. Love it straight. She's just a beauty.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Kallie! I can't believe how big she is! How is she 6 years old already??? I LOVE her cute outfit on her b-day. And her hair is so straight. Love you Kallie! Cute post Meg! I may have to copy your idea!
I know! Kallie is completely loosing all curl in her hair. The older she gets the straighter it gets. I did not straighten her hair in fact everyday is a drip dry day. SMILE
A ped egg is a foot callous remover. It was originally an "As seen on TV" item with a really gross infomercial; but I have to say, it really does work! You can get them at stores now...I got ours at Walgreens (they have a men's one too that I got for Mike.)
:)
Love this post! It's so fun to see the pictures of her growing up; I'm with everyone else on the curls, so stinking cute! She's such a cute, good girl, lucky you!
Happy Birthday, Kallie! We sure do miss you down here. I hope you love school. I love it that she takes the bus. Must be nice.
Post a Comment