So beautiful!!
I LOVE him! That one with his binki is TO.DIE.FOR!!!!
How precious he is! What a beautiful boy.
Congratulations Megan - He is adorable. Love the day you had him on - It's my Birthday too. Hope things are going well for you guys.
He is SO stinkin' cute!! He makes me want to have another one...if only I didn't have to go through the whole pregnancy thing. But, man he's a doll!
Oh and I forgot to say yesterday, CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new baby! uhh.... did we even know you were pregnant?! I think you'd better start blogging more often. Did you know Kodi was pregnant again?
You have 4 kids now? Amazing. They are adorable and that new baby looks so scrumptious. Congratulations!! Love the black and white pictures.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So beautiful!!
I LOVE him! That one with his binki is TO.DIE.FOR!!!!
How precious he is! What a beautiful boy.
Congratulations Megan - He is adorable. Love the day you had him on - It's my Birthday too. Hope things are going well for you guys.
He is SO stinkin' cute!! He makes me want to have another one...if only I didn't have to go through the whole pregnancy thing. But, man he's a doll!
Oh and I forgot to say yesterday, CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new baby! uhh.... did we even know you were pregnant?! I think you'd better start blogging more often. Did you know Kodi was pregnant again?
You have 4 kids now? Amazing. They are adorable and that new baby looks so scrumptious. Congratulations!! Love the black and white pictures.
Post a Comment