Monday, June 7, 2010

Before I forget...


Brooklyn several weeks ago before it really started getting warm, went outside to jump on the trampoline with out a jacket.

So I yelled out to her to get a jacket. "It's cold", I said.

Her reply, "But mom it's Sunny degrees outside, it's not cold."

CLASSIC BROOKIE

(I think she was trying to say 70 degrees, which in any case it was NOT)

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I love it! And that face is hilarious! Gotta have at least one like that...hmmm, there must be a correspondence with the name Brookie??? :)

Beck said...

That picture is HILLARIOUS! Im going to miss having Brooky help me with Alli everyday :(

Becky O said...

How did I not know that you had this blog? Silly me. I was adding your WONDERFUL design blog to my list when I found this one. I hope you dont mind that I added you. I will need some way to keep up with the Daly's now that you are moving, thank goodness it is close. Call me for sure for any help.