Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wake Up Call!

I woke up this morning to Blake. I opened my eyes to see dark brown smeared all over his mouth.

Needless to say, #1 I am blind as a bat. #2 I am on all these drugs from my root canal yesterday, which by the way still kills. :) #3 I have been trying to potty train Blake this last week.

So I think to myself... OMGosh! he ate his poop! No not poop. He got into the chocolate cabinet somehow. No not the kisses or M@M's. What the heck is it??

Brooklyn comes in.

"Mom, Blake ate the chocolate milk. I told him to clean it up and put it away." As she shakes her head at me, disgusted with Blake who just ate, I don't know how much of the Nestle Quick. :)

Classic Wake Up Call!

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Hey, it's calcium, right?

Kendyl said...

You're brave! Justin is SO not ready for potty training, he goes like every 5 minutes, I swear. I put him in underwear and set the timer for 8 minutes and after the fourth pair of underwear in 32 minutes, I gave up! I'll come back to it in a few months. Let me know how it goes for you. And tips would be great! Glad it was Nestle Quick!

Beck said...

Thats awesome! Love the "blind as a bat" part. Full on LOL! :)