Friday, December 11, 2009

Slip N Slide

What do you do when it's 2 degrees outside, with lots of snow on the ground??

You bundle up and make a snow slide in your backyard. :)

It was really fun for me to watch Jim and the kids slip n slid while I was taking pictures from the warmth of the inside. :)








Brooklyn had the funniest landings.



Leave it to Brook to pose at the end. SMILE

5 comments:

Beck said...

Thats AWESOME!!!! Such fun pics. What a blast!

Nikki said...

How fun. We did that least year on the front drive. The angle is perfect for a little snow path! Merry Christmas!

Missy said...

Those pics make me miss you guys so much!! I love to see my nieces and nephew having a blast in the snow. Gotta love that Brook...what a poser (but in a good way).

Perley Family said...

How fun!! But, I would have been inside with you drinking hot chocolate...I do not do too well in the cold. Those last few pictures of Brooklyn are hilarious!! She is too cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

It was a COLD week, wasn't it? I'd being sending the hubby out in the cold too while I sat inside! Love the pictures of Brooklyn!