Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kallie!!

For her birthday, Kallie asked for a Candy Land Party, a PINK Nintendo DS,and a Donut Cake. Well we improvised the Candy Land party to a candy movie night on the floor. I told her she couldn't have both. So she asked for the DS. (Smart girl)

We did 2 seperate get togethers for Kallie. Jim was working Swiss Days with Isaac and would miss her actual Birthday. So we opened presents Wed Night with all the family here, and then Friday her actual Birthday we did a candy night with the cousins.




MMMmmmm Donuts!



She was really surprised about the DS. When I brought it out all wrapped up.

She askes, What did you get me mom?
Me- What did you ask for?
Kallie- A Pink DS!
Me- Oh shoot, kallie! you did. Cuz those are really expensive and we can't afford it right now.
Kallie- It's ok mom! I can ask Santa to bring it at Christmas.
Me- Thanks Kallie for understanding, I know Santa will bring you one. (smile)

This is when she opens up a Barbie DS game and says, Oh cool. (Still not realizing what the real present is)


Expression--Priceless!


Our Candy/Movie night on the floor with the cousins.


Lovin Candy Night!



Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

5 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Aww that is sooo cute! I love how you tricked her! What a cutie! Okay...So I LOVE the Donut Cake...My husband turns 30 on Wednesday..and I am going to do the same thing! lol He loves Donuts! lol

Nikki said...

I love it birthday parties. After turning 21 they don't seem to have the sparkle that they once did, but kids bring that all right back. I love the doughnut birthday cake. Awesome! Hope you guys are doing good!

D3AB said...

Oh, I can't believe it! She looks so grown up! Did you lighten and cut your hair? It looks cute. I am jealous that you are involved with Swiss Days. I love Swiss Days!

Beck said...

She is such a good girl. The Santa thing is priceless. What 7 year old would be so understanding???? She is a rare breed Meg. KEEPER!!!!

Such a fun birthday. I am still craving Krispy Kremes.

p.s. And I love that you posted a random pic of me to prove I was there :) haha!

Mike and Shelby said...

What a fun birthday! I love the donut cake...that is a cake even I can do!