Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moving...



Moving
It is never fun. But it is needed or you wouldn't do it right?

We did move and are now trying to settle in. (just down the street not far)

We have moved 7 times out of the 9 years we have been married. Crazy yes. I know we have no control of what's been going on with jobs and what not. But, Oh to have a home thats not temporary and be able to call it, Home Sweet Home.

Don't get me wrong, I am so Grateful for this temporary house and I know that everything will work out and some day I WILL have a Home Sweet Home. (Oh and never move again) SMILE

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

We're on the every-other-year moving track. We hope to not have to do it again anytime soon....BUT the good thing (probably my favorite aspect) about moving is the excuse to go through everything and purge, purge, purge! It always feels like a fresh new start. Now that we've been in our current home for two years, I've been feeling the itch to go through room by room and really clean it all out...or maybe it's nesting. :)

Enjoy your new home, even if it is temporary.

Beck said...

I hope you can get your home sweet home soon enough Meg. I love you.

Preferably in Utah of course! :)

D3AB said...

I mailed the pics on Tues! I hope you can get them. I am sorry, I thought I had until the 1st. I hope things are getting settled and I do know that everything will work out.