
I am totally in love with this movie. I know it is so cheesy in some parts (mainly the beginning) but I can't help it. I like it just as much as my girls. I am singing the songs in my head and wanting to learn the dance moves. SMILE :)
Just like the movies Enchanted, and Hairspray. I secretly want to sing and dance in a Musical. That would be so awesome. If only I could sing like Gabriella and dance like their cast.
I am a cheesy chick flick lover. I love teeny bopper movies. Just like Twilight. I totally loved it. Call me crazy. But you can catch me smiling on all the cute romantic (what my husband would call CHEESY) parts.
HSM3 Rocks!!
6 comments:
we are kindred spirits you and I. I love cheesy movies, and I especially LOVE musicals. I wish I could dance too. Tragically that is NOT my talent. (=
Megan! You're scaring me...don't fall into the trap!
Nice! I love that you came out and said what we were all thinking! :) I TOO WHAT TO SING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND DANCE WITH THE CAST of HSM! It will happen someday my sweet Megan. We will star in a movie side by side singing and dancing...with usher...(he always has to be included. but dont worry hes the best singer and dancer I KNOW so he will only make us look better. haha!)
MEG... I TOTALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY!! We NEED to watch it together, with Becky and Tasha..Don't worry, I won't laugh if you start dancing..in fact I will jump up and dance right along with you!! HSM3 or Bust :0)
I haven't even seen it! (any of them!) We are planning on renting a movie this weekend. I think you've just helped me decide what my pick will be...thanks! :)
I am so with you. When HSM3 came out in the theatre some of us mom's got our kids out of school early to go see it. We said it was for the kids but really it was for us. I even cried a little tear when it was over knowing that is was gonna be the last one. (John went with us to see HSM3 at the movies and he saw Twilight 2 times.)
I too want to sing and dance on broadway but I am pretty sure I missed the boat. Good thing my kids are Performers and I can live through them.
I heard they are going to remake Footloose and that Zach Efron is going to play the lead so that will give us another chick flick to look forward to.
Post a Comment