Saturday, January 17, 2009

Surfer Girl Bedroom






1 bed down 1 more to go!
I just have to boast a little! Jim made this bed for Kallie and Brooklyn's room and my husband rocks. He has some serious carpentry skills.

Jim you are amazing!! I must say I doubted you at first. But I love, love, love, this bed. So much better than buying a bed and cheaper too! Do you wanna make a desk to match?? (smile)

19 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

That is sooo stinking cute!! Does he want to make a white one for Izzy and a black desk for Ammon and a new bedroom set for me and and and ...... :) seriously awesome job jim!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, something is wrong here. How come their room is so clean? I clean and clean and Liv's room is still a disaster!

Audry said...

Cute! Enjoy because not all husbands have those kind of skills.

Adam said...

Ok, first of all, Jim, that is very impressive. Audry is right, not all husbands have those skills...I won't mention any names though. And second, very cool that you have Iron and Wine on your blog. Great stuff.

Sharon Warick said...

Ummm... That bed rocks! I'm putting that on my to do list for Justin! Who finished it? You or Jim? Looks like it's straight from Pottery Barn... Nice work Jim!

La Ron said...

Love, Love, Love the beds. How cute. It is so nice having a husband that can make anything you want. Good Job Jim.

Katie Morgan said...

Very impressed!! Maybe he could show my hubby a thing or 2!! :)

Beck said...

Very nice Jim! Seriously impressed. Yes yes put me on the list next...that is after you finish all of tashas items. Ha! Jk. Amazing!

Casey Jensen said...

Awe your bedroom is so cute. I bet the girls love it. Seriously Jim could start up his own wood working business!

Holly Moore said...

I am SOOO impressed!! The bed looks soo good too all surfery! Very cute, good job guys!

Mike and Shelby said...

so cute! Do the girls just love it too!?! You lucky gals!

Perley Family said...

What?! Jim made that bed??? Seriously? I know that he's got skills, but dang. That bed is SO cute. I love the bedding too. What a cute room.

Ummm, are these beds made to order? If so, put me on the list. I need two in white!!!

Way to go Jim!

Kendyl said...

Good job Jim! They turned out really cute.

Jenie said...

LOVE the bed! Wow! And after seeing all of your Christmas pictures in your house, love your house. It looks beautiful and I wish we had been able to see you guys over Christmas. We were in Tooele for a little while, but never made it over the mountain. I wanted to make plans but with the holidays, it got crazy. I want to for sure see you in the summer. Loved the pictures of your family, Lara Croft. Perfect for you! :) Keep me updated...you guys look like you're all doing well. So glad to hear it!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Um wow! Great work Jim! And Megan I just have to say that the color is sooo cute! Im guessing that you painted and finished the furniture so you get major props too!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute room and WOW what a great bed! Nice work Jim. Love it all.

Lizzie said...

Wow. That is awesome Jim! I'm jealous of your skills. The room looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Jim, you are amazing! That bed is awesome! Anna saw it and said, "Mom! That's the bed I want." I told her it was a one of a kind. :)

Lillie said...

I thought for SURE you got it at PB. That's SOOOO much cooler. I can't believe he made it and am SO jealous. I want it for my master!