Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Green Monster!

I know, I am late... actually a whole month late for this post, but I have good excuses. Smile.

Blake turned 1 on Sept. 27th 2008. He has been such a sweet baby from Day 1. I am absolutely smitten by this kid. He has me and Jim wrapped around his fat finger. We are whipped and love every waking minute of it.

Happy Birthday to our Little Green Monster!!










Off to the tub you go!!

FYI~ Blake just had his 1 year check up. He weighs a little over 27 pounds at 95% and height is 32 inches at 97.7%. His head size is 18.5 inches at 69%!! So Blake is a very LARGE kid. Our little chuncky monkey!!

13 comments:

Audry said...

That's a cute green little monster.

Kendyl said...

Hilarious pictures! I love the last one...can't wait to see him next month!

Ammon and Tasha said...

I LOVE that kid!! So freaking cute!!!

Katie Morgan said...

HOLY MOLY!!! He's a big kid!! Parker's 17 months and probably only weighs 24 pounds. He looks like his daddy!

Mike and Shelby said...

What a cute kid! (And cute cake too!)

I am intrigued by your good excuse (smile) for being absent the last month?!?!? :)

Perley Family said...

Happy Birthday Blake! He is so adorable and I love the cake too! I asked Kami if she knew who he was and she said, "Tyler! Wait, I don't know." They do look a lot alike. Looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Oh Megan he is so cute! Great job on the cake. . .you are so domestic! :) Tell your girls hi for us!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a big boy! I love the green frosting all over him!

Sarah said...

Green is such a great color for a cake...especially for a one year old little dude!

cfarar said...

He is so cute. Boys are awesome. I couldn't live without my little boy.

D3AB said...

I can't believe that he is 1! Wow is he cute! Dayna

D3AB said...

I can't believe he is 1! Wow, he is cute. Dayna

sue daly said...

What cute pictures! It makes me miss your family so much! But, it's fun to see all the pictures on your blog--thanks!!