The weekend before my birthday I had a girls night in Park City at this amazing cabin. I can't tell you how nice it was to get away from the kids and life. After a long soak in the hot tub and talking till 4am we made it to the bedrooms to sleep. Smile :) Here is us girls at breakfast. Me, Melinda, Becky and Trisha.
Then after breakfast we headed to the outlets to shop. On our way home we stopped at my favorite Cheesecake Factory for lunch and enjoyed their yummy Luau Salad.
On my birthday, Becky made me breakfast burritos. So yummy! Then that afternoon we went swimming with Casey and Tasha. So fun. That night Jim took me and the kids to a great hamburger and shake place called JCW's. That place is the bomb! I have probably gained 10 pounds this week with all this yummy food.
After Jim came home from scouts and Becky from YW we had cake and ice cream. I am the big 2-9 now!

The next night... Thursday, Becky planned a girls night out with Trisha Dayton cuz it was her birthday too. We headed to Olive Garden for a little Italian food. Here are all of us girls!
Friday, Jim took the day off and took me that night to Cheesecake Factory. We did have a 2 hour wait but, hey it was still fun to be out with adults and no kids.
Craig and Deb, Jon Greene, Becky and Isaac, and Christian and Melinda came out with us to celebrate Craig and me.
It doesn't get any better then this, then to end the night with more cheesecake. SMILE :)
9 comments:
That was a yummy week! Thanks for letting me come along. I love how our bdays are totally surrounded by going out to eat for pretty much every meal. :) So Fun!
I wish I was around for your guys birthdays. I think it is so funny that you both have all these birthday weeks and go out to eat like crazy!!!! I am glad you had a good birthday I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.
Isn't it great to have a Cheesecake Factory here? LOVE IT! (Even a 2 hour wait is worth it, especially with out the kidlets)
Happy Birthday, enjoy your last year in the 20's!
What a fun birthday week. I want you to plan my next birthday. You know how to celebrate in style. Happy Birthday Megan!
So fuN! Glad you had a good b-day!
Happy Birthday Megan. Sounds like you had a blast. Hope things are going good.
Happy Birthday, Megan! Wow...you know how to do it. I think I'm going to try your birthday routine next year for mine, minus the 10 pounds. :)(yeah, right) So glad you had so much fun and all of the girls nights sound wonderful. Did you ever get my message about the shirt? Let me know...
Ah, Megan you are soo beautiful! Happy birthday! I hope I look pretty as you when I turn 29. That means I have 3 years to lose some serious weight. (=
So fun! Happy Birthday! I love all of your updates! I am sorry life has been so busy to get together. Your kids are awesome. We love you guys!
Post a Comment