Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacuum Surfing


That's right!

Blake invented the new game Vacuum Surfing.

Who is this for, you might ask?
From able to crawl to slighty walking.

Instructions:
You climb up onto the vacuum. Grab hold of the handle and hold on to dear life as mom or dad trys to vacuum with you on it. Now if you let go or fall off, you loose points.

The Winner...
The baby who holds onto to vacuum the longest or has the most points, Wins!

Good Luck and Happy Vacuum Surfing!!

5 comments:

Audry said...

That is so funny. Tatum cries when the vacuum is turned on. I thinking she won't go for the vacuum surfing.

Beck said...

That is so dang cute! Love you little Blakers :)

Kendyl said...

Hilarious! Both my kids HATE the vacuum...they huddle together on the couch, scared for their lives!

Anonymous said...

What a fun game - can I play? (I totally think your buff enough Meg!) ha ha ha!

Mike and Shelby said...

too cute. Must be a good work out for mom too.