Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some major catching up to do!

Ethan 3 Months came and went so fast. (which by the way he is 5 months now going on 6 )


Blessing Day with both sides of the Family.




We bought a new house in August this year. Moved in on my birthday actually. No really we did. But I have to say it was the best Birthday gift ever after 10 years of renting. :) (go check my design blog to see all the renovation done so far. www.mydalydesigns.blogspot.com


Kallie turned 9 in Sept. (which I can't find a picture for the life of me. hmmm) Blake turned 4 the end of Sept. He is off the charts for height and 95% for weight. (weighs as much as Brooklyn) The doctor told me to remeber that he is only 4. Tell me about Doc I have to remind myself that all the time.









Going to Cook's Farm to pick out our pumpkins.  They have the coolest pumpkins and gourds.




and last. I just took the girls to Witch's Night Out with me at Gardner's Village. We had a lot of fun but next year I think it's gonna be just for adults. :)


 



Phew, more pics and posts to come. I promise now that I am somewhat caught up. :)
Happy October Everyone!

No comments: