Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break with Family= FUN

I went to my sister Becky's Birthday Dinner at PF Changs with 6 of her closest friends. Then finally went to go see, The Last Song, with my friend Trisha. Which I really enjoyed. Love those teeny-bopper, sappy, romance movies. Like really Love them!! SMILE

(Trisha, Becky and I)



We made kid burrito's.



Ordered Pizza with our cousins.



Played for hours at Kangaroo Zoo. (A blowup bouncehouse/slide Playland)






Kallie got to play Golf with her Dad! Lucky Girl!

(Kallie and Sue)



(Jim)


Went to CPK to celebrate Jim's Mom Sue's Birthday. (Jeff, Kendyl, Katie, and Justin)

Went to a Claire's Baby blessing. Isn't she the sweetest?

(Deb, Craig, and Baby Claire)


Played baseball toss.




(The Daly Clan minus Kris who lives in VA)



It was a pretty awesome spring break. I also got to spend time with my A. Pam and her husband Bob who was in town on business but didn't seem to get a picture with them. Bummer.

5 comments:

Beck said...

Aw that is sad we didnt get a pic with Aunt Pam. We need to be better at taking pictures dang it!

As for the rest of the week. So much fun!

Mike and Shelby said...

Good weekend for baby blessings. ;) It's always good to get together with family! You definitely look like you had a great time.

Casey Jensen said...

Should I be offended that you and Trisha went to the movie with out me?

Apes said...

Sweet pictures, Meg . . . :)

cfarar said...

Hey Megan, thanks for your comment. You are so sweet. Do you ever come to Phx? Your kids are growing up a ton, they are so adorable. Your little boy is getting so big. Let me know if you ever come this way and we can go to Lunch.