Monday, January 25, 2010

New Bangs






Well Kallie and I did it. We took a chance with our hair. Just to try something different and got Bangs CUT. Crazy?! Maybe, but they do tend to grow on me. Other times I feel like, What was I thinking?? SMILE

So we will see how long the maintanence of Bangs can hold up. :)





Kallie still to this day just like her dad, Can't keep her eyes open when she takes a picture. SMILE

7 comments:

La Ron said...

Love the bangs. You look great. It is always fun to try something new.

Perley Family said...

SEXY Mama!! Love 'em. You totally rock bangs; and Kallie is to die for cute with bangs!

Courtney said...

So cute! I can't believe how much you look like your mom!

Deb & Craig Daly said...

Love them! It is so fun to have a change!

Mike and Shelby said...

They are adorable...on both of you! (And I want your eyelashes!!!)

Kari said...

Hey I was going to tell you on Sunday that I loved your bangs. They really do look super cute on you!!

Katie Morgan said...

I cut bangs a year ago and have been growing them out ever since. They were fun for a few weeks. Now I know why I haven't had bangs since the 11th grade.
You look really cute! Hope all is well with you guys!!