
My sister Becky told me I needed to write about what I am thankful for and I agreed with her so here it goes...
-The Gospel in my life. (I know everyone says that but seriously. How true this statement is)
-My health. Seriously, even though I have to go back to the dentist for a stupid root canal.
-A Roof over our heads and warm beds to sleep in while it is FREEZING outside.
-An awesome Husband who adores me. :)
-3 Beautiful Healthy children.
-Living down the street from my best friend and Sister Becky.
-Always making ends meet even though some days I don't know how we are able to survive. :)
I know I could list a ton more but this truly sums it up.
Have a great weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
P.S. Can any one else wait for Black-Friday?? :)
3 comments:
I totally am with ya on the black friday thing. Will Thursday night ever get here!!!!!
Such a cute post Meg. Loved it! And I love you too! I love that you live so close and I see you every day. I hate when your out of town and I dont see you and the kids. It just isnt right...
Awww you guys are the cutest sisters I know! I am totaly excited for Black Friday!I dont think its hit me yet that were not going to go to bed! :( Im such NOT a night person! lol However....once I get my 2nd wind I get crazy! Goodluck keeping me reigned in, I hope I dont do anything stupid and end up going to jail over somehting so silly like Rock Band! LOL
That is a great idea. I love this post. I spend too much time thinking about what I don't have. This is a good reminder.
Hope you guys are doing good. You and Jim are amazing people. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment