Blake I swear is a MAN Child. We were laying on my bed. (trying to get him to fall asleep) and it went something like this...
Burp. Blahh
Pause
Blahh, Blahh, Blahh
Pause
(Me staring with my mouth open starting to laugh)
Blahh, Blahh
Pause
Blahh
Not even kidding. He just kept burping. :) I laughed then told him to say Excuse Me. And he did.
My Man Child!! SMILE
P.S.
Blake's 2 year check up with Dr. Baxter...
Length 38in. 99% (if you double their height at age 2 you get how tall they will be as an adult. That makes Blake 6'4, not to shabby. :)
Weight 34.17 lb 95%
Head 19 in. 70%
2 comments:
I can't believe he's 2!! What happened?? I guess that happens when we don't see you guys for almost 2 years, but it doesn't seem possible. Your kids are so cute and I love the Halloween pictures. We're coming up for Christmas...maybe we can hook up while we're there. It gets crazy, but it'd be great to see you. Hope you're all doing well!
I love him; he sounds SO much like Tyler!!! And I can't believe how big he is getting. I miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment