Monday, August 24, 2009

Kallie the 1st grader!

My little girl is growing up! She is now going to school full time from 8:45am to 4:00pm. So long, right? With riding the bus it takes that long to get home.

She was a little timid/reserved at first. But she made it through those doors safely. Shheewww.

I don't know why I worry about her. Maybe cuz I remember having those same exact shy feelings every time I went to school or moved to a new place.

But, as time goes by I know she will warm up to the other kids.




3 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe you have a 1st grader!! That is crazy to me! She is just as beautiful as her mama!

Beck said...

She looked so cute on her first day of school. I love her shoes! I want a pair.

Perley Family said...

LOVE her first day of school outfit!! She is so grown up and such a doll! Way to go Kallie.