Its' funny, Jim and I have learned a lot in the almost 9 years we have been married but, occasionaly we still get those hard lessons to learn. It's part of life right?
If you haven't heard yet. Jim was laid off yet again. Just last week. This makes #3 in 3 years 9 months. Funny right? Smile
I don't know exactly WHAT we need to learn from this lesson. I honestly thought we learned enough the last time this happened. But here we are yet again and meanwhile, Jim is searching hard and I have no doubt he will find something soon.
He is so amazing and not one to sit around and twittle his thumbs. So with that said, watch out all you Big Wigs!
11 comments:
I'm so sorry this is happening to you again. I think you guys have had your fill for a while. I hope something better comes along very soon for you all. I hope some time down the road we learn why we have to go through these rough times... it'll help a little bit.
I feel bad we didn't make it in to see you while we were in Utah. We barely made it out of Tooele, but one of these trips we're going to see you. We think of you guys and miss you. We don't play Guitar Hero without thinking of you! :)
Oh yeah, loved the pictures of Lake Powell. I miss that place...looks like you guys had a great trip! Your kids are getting so big and they're all so cute! Tell your family "hi" for us and good luck with the job search! We'll be praying for you!
We feel for you! Mike is still looking himself. ARGH! But, we do know that everytime something like this has happened to us, it has ALWAYS been because there was something bigger and better out there for him. We wish Jim luck. (Mike made the comment to me, "He won't be out of a job long...he's a DALY! Big compliment.) :) You'll be in our prayers too.
I am so sorry! My husband got laid off last year from a job he had been at for 11 years. SHOCK! He started up his own business and it's been hard times for a year now, but well worth it since we don't have to worry about another lay off. I feel for you. Hang in there. Something has to go right for him soon.
I'm sorry! Jarom got laid off a few months ago so he's been working for his dad's company and going through the hoops to get into the Air Force as an officer. I'm sure something great will happen soon, Jim is such an awesome guy!
Geez...what a pain, so sorry to hear. Hope the job search goes well (and that his new job is in Orange County, CA!) We miss you guys!
Sheesh! That's horrible. We're thinking of you guys and keeping our fingers crossed that something great comes along soon.
All I have to say is Im praying HARD you stay here. I dont know what I would do if I lost you. Its too nice having you in my life and my kids life. Im scared...
So sorry to hear it. Hope he finds something soon. We'll be thinking about you guys.
I am so sorry, it seems everyone is going through some hard times, but I think 3 times in 3 years is a little too much to ask! Hang in there.
Hey, I am soooo happy that I got to see you while you were down here. I feel horrible that you have to go through this again. I know you have done it before, but now that I've been through it I don't think a person should ever have to do it again. It is pure hell.
We love you, your hubby and your kids. You made an impact on my life while we served together. Keep us updated on things. Lots of love!!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-streaming-online-one-piece
Post a Comment