This will be fun! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
We were on a family reunion and we were sitting at a table under some pine trees. You were talking about how you just knew you were pregnant before you could take a test. You said your tummy puffed out. I remember thinking, "She's so thin and pretty that just eating breakfast would make her puff out. That's amazing that she just knew." I don't know why that memory stuck with me. I was eating a tootsie pop and I thought you were so pretty!
Ok my favorite memories of you are Dad calling you "Hairy" everyday and me "Pain in the Neck". Why were we the only ones with nicknames???? Being pooped on by a seagul at SeaWorld when we were little in our white sailor outfits, Our tall bangs, You and Charlie being crowned royalty in Belton, Girls Camp, DC-Youth Conference, "I get it U-Haul...You Haul it." Pretending to be smoking with either Amy's insence or our long skinny markers. haha! I have so many fun memories with my Mug!
I remember the YW activity at your house where the girls were playing games and you and I decided to join in on the fun. We had to follow directions and only touch the floor with one hand. I had a lot of fun serving in the YW with you.
My favorite memory of you is when we came to visit you guys at Christmas time in California. You and Kallie went to Disneyland with us and we were both VERY pregnant with Hayden and Brooklyn.People kept commenting about how pregnant we were. I don't know that we rode a lot of rides but we probally set a record for the most bathroom trips in one day at Disney. I also remember that everytime we visit you always make us a yummy breakfast. German pancakes or crepes. I just remebered another thing.... Your house is always organized and clutter free.
This is such a fun thing to do. I just saw this on Roxanne's blog too.
The #1 thing I thought of was playing Guitar Hero on New Year's Eve and laughing at you on Expert. We had so much fun with you guys.
Boot Camp in the park...still missing that, by the way. That was so great to have an incredible instructor and 2 minutes from home. So much fun and I actually felt like I was getting in shape.
Running on Saturday mornings... even though you had to call and wake me up. I loved those mornings to just run along and talk and then stand on the corner and talk for another hour while Jim & Cody were home wondering where we were. We solved a lot of problems on those corners and I loved getting to know you so much better.
I thought it was so great when you invited us to Kallie's birthday. We didn't know you guys really well at that time, but I'm so glad we got the chance to hang out and we were so glad you invited us over. It was a good fit and we still miss you guys. Sorry we didn't hook up in Utah, but we'll try harder next time. Thanks for being such good friends and for the fun memories!
I have SO many fun memories of you. One of my favorites was one of the first times I met you. I don't think you had been dating Jim for too long at this point. We all went out to dinner together and Jim was driving us home from dinner. You and I were shoved into the back of his little red supra. We were all talking about something, and the radio was on in the background. All of the sudden you bust out singing "All the Small Things" by Blink 182, along with the radio, all the while throwing in a "Yeah" or "Oh I know" to the conversation that was going on too. I just looked at you and thought, oh my gosh, I love this girl! Jim better not screw it up! For the record, I am so glad that he didn't! I love having you as a sister-in-law!!!
Post a Comment